Kardia Health Services
Overview and History of Providers
•We have combined 90 years counseling experience.
•We offer organizational consultation, behavioral health consultation, psychotherapy, psychological evaluations, and psychospiritual counseling.
•We offer services via telephone, e-mail, or in person.
Cinthia McFeature, Ph.D.
- Doctorate of Philosophy Counseling with specialized training in integrated behavioral medicine, psychospiritual, and narrative therapies.
- Licensed Health Coach - #SHC-1040
- 25 years experience in working with individuals and families who possess health related issues.
- Consultation and Family Mediation Services for Social Service Agencies
- Organizational Consultation
- VDSS State Trainer for Social Workers
Bill McFeature, Ph.D.
- Doctorate of Philosophy in Clinical Psychology with specialized training in integrative behavioral health care services.
- Licensed Therapist - #1941
- 30 years of clinical experience working with primary care practitioners in treating patients with acute and chronic medical and mental health disorders.
- National consultant for clinics utilizing primary care and behavioral health integration.
- Dr. McFeature is also a graduate faculty member for the Counselor Education Department at Radford University in Virginia. He is involved in ongoing clinical research in primary care and behavioral health integration.
Marilou Inocalla, M.D.
- Certified Psychiatrist
- 35 years of clinical experience working with primary care practitioners in treating patients with acute and chronic medical and mental health disorders.
- Specializes in Complimentary Medicine and "Healing" Retreats
- Natural Therapy Association of North America
- American Holistic Health Association
- Consultant for the National Council on Behavioral Health Care for Primary Care and Behavioral Health Care Integration
"Life is a pure flame, and we live by an invisible sun within us."
--Sir Thomas Browne