Kardia Counseling Center
Kardia Counseling Center is a holistic practice that integrates balance of an individual’s physical, mental, emotional and spiritual dimensions.
Overview and History of Providers
We have combined 90 years counseling experience.
We offer organizational consultation, behavioral health consultation, individual psychotherapy, EAP, psychological evaluations,couples counseling,neurobiofeedback, and health coaching.
We offer services via telephone, e-mail, or in person.
Office Location: 134 North 200 East, Suite 103
St. George, Utah 84770
Phone: (435) 212-1032
Cinthia McFeature, Ph.D.
- Doctorate of Philosophy Counseling with specialized training in integrated behavioral medicine, psychospiritual, and narrative therapies.
- Licensed Health Coach – #SHC-1040
- 25 years experience in working with individuals and families who possess health related issues.
- Consultation and Family Mediation Services for Social Service Agencies
- Organizational Consultation
- Specializing in Trauma Issues
Bill McFeature, Ph.D.
- Doctorate of Philosophy in Clinical Psychology with specialized training in integrative behavioral health care services.
- Utah Licensed Therapist – #6004
- 30 years of clinical experience working with primary care practitioners in treating patients with acute and chronic medical and mental health disorders.
- National consultant for clinics utilizing primary care and behavioral health integration.
- Dr. McFeature is also a graduate faculty member for the Counselor Education
- Department at Radford University in Virginia. He is involved in ongoing clinical research in primary care and behavioral health integration.
Marilou Inocalla, M.D.
- Certified Psychiatrist
- 35 years of clinical experience working with primary care practitioners in treating patients with acute and chronic medical and mental health disorders.
- Specializes in Complimentary Medicine and “Healing” Retreats
- Brain-Based Disorders (Autism, ADHD, Learning Disabilities, TBI, Dementia, and Depression/Anxiety)
- Trauma Based Disorders
- Couples Counseling
- Health Psychology Division 38
- American Holistic Health Association
- Consultant for the National Council on Behavioral Health Care for Primary Care and Behavioral Health Care Integration
“Life is a pure flame, and we live by an invisible sun within us.”
–Sir Thomas Browne